HEALING

Two days ago we opened at two in the afternoon. Immediately two girls rushed up to embrace me. They were the happy witches that I had met in Pamplona and later when we went across the Puerto del Perdon mountain range. As ususal. we signed the group of pìlgrims in and I brought every one of them upstairs. Then Suzie and Shaeen told me Shaeen had an infected toe and could hardly walk. I put them in the small side room reserved for such cases. Shaeen feared that she had to get to a hospital and probably get a bit of surgery. Now that would ruin everything for her Camino adventure. Then a small miracle took place. A wonderfully kind American girl came up to her and explained that two years ago she had walked here and suffered the same problem. She had brought a special cream with her, just in case something would go wrong. This she gave to Shaeen and told her to remain here for a few days. Anyway we would see how her foot would be tomorrow. The weather is still brilliant with lots of sunshine. There is a large garden at the back of the building with some chairs and benches.  So in the afternoon the witches made themselves comfortable there and I had time to join them to listen to their stories. The girls call themselves witches, they enjoy doing so. Both of them are psychic medium and you can get into contact with the spirits of your deceased parents or so. They both live in Sweden and work as media.  Some people are afraid when they hear they are witches, but why should I ? I enjoy hearing about this other world that I have never been in contact with. Told them that on the Camino I also had some trouble with the heel of my left foot. They offered to heal me. This is done through energetic powers. So I laid my left foor on the bench and the witch in front of me send all kinds of healing through her open hands to my foot. Just kept her hands at a distance and slowly moving them. The other witch stood behind me and send her powers from that direction. You know what ?! After half an hour the heel felt better ! Next morning I got out of bed and even stood on it. Then I realized it is supposed to be painful ! But I keep on being careful with that foot. At night I woke up and felt some pain in my heel. Later on I was told that at that hour special energetic healing was sent to me. It works like Reiki.
There seem to be many different aproaches to healing. One uses " reconective healing" and the other one " spiritual healing" . Learnt a lot in one afternoon. In ancient history of Scandinavia they used Runes. Shaeen knows everything about it and works with Runes to forecast future. She wrote my name down in Rune signs and explained what every symbol means and how meaning is built up in connection with other Runes. From my linguistic studies of Anglo Saxon, I knew abour Runes as Vikings had over run much of the country in about 700. Next day the toe looked a bit better with that antibyotic cream and they decided to stay one more night. They prepared an early dinner for themselves in the kitchen and suddenly Suzie remarked " you have a wonderful soul" You should have seen the faces of Istvan and the Old English woman. She then started to tell me facts about myself and why my soul has developed into something unique. Quite a remakable conversation I had with my two Swedish girls. Anyway, if you are in search of a witch for yourself for a bit of healing I can recommend a trip to Sweden. " Partir, c´est un peux mourir" so when we had to say farewell, it was a special moment. May the force be with you !

A Bewitched Pilgrim

P.S. you may now listen to Marvin Gay and his song about healing.
Couldn´t resist the joke.

2 Response to "HEALING"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    It is very nice to read about Your moment with My wonderful sister Shaeen and Her lovely friend Suzie :)
    They really are amazing and I am happy that other amazing people have the possibility to meet, and spend time with Them! <3

    Namaste
    /Agnetha

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Naw... Now I am touched by both the blog and the comment... :-)))

    love from
    the witch Shaeen

Post a Comment

Thank you for let me know you where here!

 
◄Design by Fryske, Fryske's Weblog